The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement/Leadership Team Members
- Allison Brower, Principal
- Nancy Houston, Assistant Principal
- Betsy Moore, Instructional Facilitator and Literacy Coach, SIP Co-Chair
- Casie Daniels, Math Coach and Intervention Facilitator/Teacher, SIP Co-Chair
- Stephanie Plafker, Kindergarten Teacher
- Marsha Jernigan, First Grade Teacher
- Amy Craddock Second Grade Teacher
- Dana Bassett, Third Grade Teacher
- Wendy Bendel, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Stephanie Propst, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Shannon Neu, Music Specialist
- Michelle Evans, Pre-K/Special Education Teacher
- Dallas Sparks, Student Support
- Jonathon Young, Instructional Assistant
- Candace Schnoor, Parent Representative
Richland Creek voted and approved the 2022-23 SIP Team on Monday, August 22, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings
School Improvement Meetings will be held in RCES's media center the 4. If you would like to attend, or learn more about our School Improvement Meetings, please contact Betsy Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Casie Daniels (email@example.com).
- August 18, 2022 (*8:30-11:30 - EOY Data Review)
- September 27, 2022
- October 25, 2022
- November 22, 2022 (Quarter 1 Review)
- December (Holiday)
- January 24, 2023
- February 28, 2023 (Quarter 2 Review)
- March 28, 2023
- April 25, 2023 (Quarter 3 Review)
- May 23, 2023
- June (TBD)