The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jennifer Abraham, Principal
- Nancy Houston, Assistant Principal
- Betsy Moore, Instructional Facilitator/Intervention, SIP Co-Chair
- Ashley Craig, Literacy Coach, SIP Co-Chair
- Antoinette Thitchener-Sizemore, Kindergarten Teacher
- Marsha Jernigan, 1st Grade Teacher
- Kelsie Yohe, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Dana Bassett, 3rd grade Teacher
- Michelle McGhee, 4th Grade Teacher
- Melissa Terrano, 5th Grade Teacher
- Janette Johnson, Media Specialist
- Lisa Fetsch, Special Education Teacher
- Karen Guza, Instructional Assistant
- Caitlin Rosser, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on September 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Richland Creek Media Center.
- September 17, 2019 7:40-8:40
- October 15, 2019 7:40-8:40
- November 26, 2019 7:40-8:40 - Quarterly Review
- December 17, 2019 7:40-8:40
- January 21, 2020 7 40-8:40
- February 25, 2020 7:40-8:40 - Quarterly Review
- March 17, 2020 7:40-8:40
- April 21, 2020 7:40-8:40
- May 19, 2020 7:40-8:40 - Quarterly Review