The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement/Leadership Team Members
- Jennifer Abraham, Principal
- Nancy Houston, Assistant Principal
- Betsy Moore, Instructional Facilitator and Literacy Coach, SIP Co-Chair
- Casie Daniels, Math Coach and Intervention Facilitator/Teacher, SIP Co-Chair
- Flonetta White, Kindergarten Teacher
- Kim Galecki, First Grade Teacher
- Kelsie Yohe, Second Grade Teacher
- Heather Roberts, Third Grade Teacher
- Debra Pitt, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Ashleigh Jarrell, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Janette Johnson, Media Specialist
- Julie White, Special Education Teacher
- Bridgette Mattison, Instructional Assistant
- Jennifer Parson. Parent Representative
Kimberly Williams, Parent Representative
Dr. Ve-Lecia Council, Area Senior Administrator
School Improvement team members approved August 2020.If you are interested in attending a virtual School Improvement Team meeting, please contact Betsy Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Casie Daniels (email@example.com) via email or by phone at 919-554-6333.
School Improvement Meetings
School Improvement Meetings will be held virtually until face to face instruction begins. Once schools reopen for face to face instruction, meetings will be held in the Media Center at Richland Creek Elementary.
- September 15, 2020
- October 20, 2020
- November 17, 2020 (Quarter 1 Review)
- December 15, 2020
- January 19, 2021 (Quarter 2 Review)
- February 16, 2021
- March 16, 2021
- April 20, 2021 (Quarter 3 Review)
- May 18, 2021
- June 8, 2021 (EOY Review)