PTA OFFICERSPresident: Kim Stine
Vice President: Amber Deziel
Treasurer: Jenny Burns
Secretary: Beth Drew
Request for PTA Members!
Debating whether to join the PTA? Here is a list of major reasons to join.
If you would like to contact the PTA, the email address is: firstname.lastname@example.orgFor the PTA website please click here: Richlandcreekpta.org
- Get Connected: There is no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Tap into a Network: PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns and experiences.
- Watch Yourselves Grow: By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause – your child(ren) and all children at Richland Creek.
- Speak Up: PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child(ren)’s school.
- Witness Improvement: By getting involved at your child’s school you will be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs and social events.
- Be a Role Model: By becoming a PTA member, you will be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.