The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Gia Hoke- Principal
- Pat Williams- Assistant Principal
- Krystal Smith- Process Manager & 5th Grade
- Trent Crumpler- Process Manager & Instruction Facilitator/Literacy Coach
- Kira Hamilton- Academically Intellectually Gifted
- Trish Medwar- Kindergarten
- Amanda Poole- 1st Grade
- Kate Peacock- 2nd Grade
- Heather Brush- 3rd Grade
- Barb Roll- 4th Grade
- Michelle Platts- Specials
- Amanda Montoya- Special Education
- Lisa W.- ESL/Intervention
- Counselor- Jeanna Leauma
- Jasmyne Williams- Instructional Assistant
- School Improvement team members approved on May 23. 2019
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 204 at 8:00 am.
11/19 Quarterly Review #1 8:00-9:30
2/14 Quarterly Review #2 8:00-9:30
4/21 Quarterly Review #3 8:00-9:30