The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Pat Williams-Assistant Principal
- Lauren Panella-5th Grade
- Kira Hamilton-Academically Intellectually Gifted
- Tricia Medwar-Kindergarten
- Katie Hughes-1st Grade
- Jen Zawis-2nd Grade
- Mandy Patterson-3rd Grade
- Barb Roll-4th Grade
- Christine Martin-Specials
- Kristen Konas-Special Education
- Lauren Gentile-Intervention/Literacy Coach
- Debra LiMato-Intervention
- Hayleigh Young-Counselor
- Stacy Shak-ESL
- Angie Fogg-IA Representative
- Lauren Curtis-WCPSS Senior Administrator
- Mrs. Bolibaugh-Parent Representative
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17529
- Indistar Password: GuestS17529