The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Paige Hankinson, Literacy Intervention and School Improvement Chair
- Sophie Moffat, Kindergarten Teacher
- Karlee Crossett, First Grade Teacher
- Deena Alzaben, Second Grade Teacher
- Jamie Livermore, Third Grade Teacher
- Maeve McAuliffe, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Krause, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Christy Lemelin, Intervention Teacher
- Emily Baldwin, Special Education
- Mary Hunter Martin, Magnet Coordinator
- Tamela Dershem, Instructional Assistant
- Mary Couch, Media Specialist
- Michele Tempke, Senior Partner
- Jeff Kimbro, Senior Partner
- Cidar Mendizabal, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members voted on August 22, 2023.
2023-2024 School Improvement Meetings
School improvement meetings will be held at Partnership Magnet Elementary.
- August 22 at 3:30 pm
- September 19 at 3:30 pm (Quarterly Review)
- October 24 at 3:30 am
- November 7 at 3:30 pm
- December 12 at 3:30 pm
- January 23 at 3:30 pm (Quarterly Review)
- February 27 at 3:30 pm
- March 26 at 3:30 pm
- April 23 at 3:30 pm (Quarterly Review)
- May 24 at 10:00 am
Open Meeting: Guests are welcome at any School Improvement Open Session Meeting.
To Attend a Meeting: If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Process Manager Paige Hankinson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Senior Partner Michele Tempke, email@example.com