The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Luke Croucher, First Grade Teacher and School Improvement Chair
- Lindsay Heflin, Kindergarten Teacher
- Deena Alzaben, Second Grade Teacher
- Jamie Gendron, Third Grade Teacher
- Alyssa Johnson, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Neil McEwen, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Paige Hankinson, Literacy Coach
- Kathy Garnier, Intervention Teacher
- Christy Lemelin, Intervention Teacher
- Mary Hunter Martin, Librarian
- Tamela Dershem, Instructional Assistant
- Becca Marcombe, Special Education Teacher
- Erin Sampson, Media Specialist
- Michele Tempke, Senior Partner
- Mark Kenjarski, Senior Partner
- Eric Estes, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members voted on July 18, 2019.
2019-2020 School Improvement Meetings
School improvement meetings will be held at Partnership Magnet Elementary.
- August 13 at 3:30
- September 17 at 3:30
- October 1 at 2:15
- November 5 at 3:30
- December 17 at 3:30 - Cancelled
- January 28 at 3:30
- February 11 at 3:30 (Quarterly Review)
- March 10 at TBD
- April 7 at 3:30 (Quarterly Review)
- May 12 at 3:30