The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Paige Hankinson, Literacy Coach and School Improvement Chair
- Lindsay Heflin, Kindergarten Teacher
- Cassidy Shepherd, First Grade Teacher
- Deena Alzaben, Second Grade Teacher
- Jamie Gendron, Third Grade Teacher
- Alyssa Johnson, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Neil McEwen, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Kathy Garnier, Intervention Teacher
- Christy Lemelin, Intervention Teacher
- Mary Hunter Martin, Librarian
- Janika Pettus, Instructional Assistant
- Jennifer Brock, Special Education Teacher
- Erin Sampson, Media Specialist
- Michele Tempke, Senior Partner
- Mark Kenjarski, Senior Partner
- Eric Estes, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members voted on September 15, 2020.
2020-2021 School Improvement Meetings
School improvement meetings will be held at Partnership Magnet Elementary.
- September 22 at 3:15 pm
- October 26 at 9:00 am
- November 17 at 3:15 pm (Quarterly Review)
- December 15 at 3:15 pm
- January 26 at 3:15 pm (Quarterly Review)
- February 23 at 3:15 pm
- March 16 at 9:00 am
- April 27 at 3:15 pm (Quarterly Review)
- May 25 at 3:15 pm
- June 14 at 9:00 am
Open Meeting: Guests are welcome at any School Improvement Open Session Meeting.
To Attend a Meeting: If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Process Manager Paige Hankinson, email@example.com or Senior Partner Michele Tempke, firstname.lastname@example.org