The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Luke Croucher, First Grade Teacher and School Improvement Chair
- Kylie Chalker, Second Grade Teacher
- Karen McKinney, Third Grade Teacher
- Alyssa Johnson, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Krause, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Paige Hankinson, Literacy Coach
- Kathy Garnier, Intervention Teacher
- Christy Lemelin, Intervention Teacher
- Mary Hunter Martin, Librarian
- Tamela Dershem, Instructional Assistant
- Mark Kenjarski, Senior Partner
- Eric Estes, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on August 27, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held at Partnership Magnet Elementary.
- August 27, 2018 at 3:45
- September 17, 2018 at 3:30
- December 3, 2018 at 3:45
- February 4, 2019 at 3:30
- April 22, 2019 at 3:45