The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Paige Hankinson, Literacy Coach and School Improvement Chair
- Lindsay Heflin, Kindergarten Teacher
- Karlee Crossett, First Grade Teacher
- Deena Alzaben, Second Grade Teacher
- Jamie Livermore, Third Grade Teacher
- Maeve McAuliffe, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Neil McEwen, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Kathy Garnier, Intervention Teacher
- Christy Lemelin, Intervention Teacher
- Mary Hunter Martin, Librarian
- Tamela Dershem, Instructional Assistant
- Vera Losh, English as a Second Language Teacher
- Erin Sampson, Media Specialist
- Michele Tempke, Senior Partner
- Mark Kenjarski, Senior Partner
- Jeremy Morrison, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members voted on August 20, 2021.
2021-2022 School Improvement Meetings
School improvement meetings will be held at Partnership Magnet Elementary.
- August 24 at 3:30 pm
- September 28 at 1:00 pm
- October 26 at 3:30 am (Quarterly Review)
- November 30 at 3:30 pm
- January 25 at 3:30 pm (Quarterly Review)
- February 22 at 3:30 pm
- March 7 at 8:15 am
- April 19 at 3:30 pm (Quarterly Review)
- May 31 at 9:00 am
Open Meeting: Guests are welcome at any School Improvement Open Session Meeting.
To Attend a Meeting: If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Process Manager Paige Hankinson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Senior Partner Michele Tempke, email@example.com