Partnership Elementary (K-5)
Learning takes place in small learning environments, where instruction is delivered using a team approach to know each child as a learner. Each child's learning progress is monitored using a Personal Education Plan (PEP). Partnership students give back through quarterly community service-learning projects. Partnership families are expected to volunteer an average of four hours per month in activities which support the school's mission. Partnership operates on the modified year-round calendar.Families may apply to Partnership on the Wake County Public School System Magnet Application. This application is accessible through the WCPSS website (http://wcpss.net) in January. Parent Information Sessions for the upcoming school year are held starting in November and running through the application deadline.
Upcoming Events and Info
Magnet Parent Information SessionsGeneral information sessions about all magnet themes, early colleges, and year-round calendar, along with info about the application and selection process.
- December 4, January 8
- Location: Crossroads I, 5625 Dillard Drive, Cary, NC 27518
- Time: 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Email: email@example.com
Explore all magnet elementary programs in one location - chat with staff from each theme.
- December 11, 9:30-11:00 at Scotts Ridge Elementary, 6601 Apex Barbecue Rd., Apex, NC 27502
- January 8, 9:30-11:00 at North Forest Pines Elementary , 11501 Forest Pines Dr., Raleigh, NC 27614
- January 15, 9:30-11:00 at Brier Creek Elementary, 9801 Brier Creek Pkwy., Raleigh, NC 27617
Magnet Middle School Evening Mini Fairs
Explore all magnet middle school programs in one location - chat with staff from each theme.
- December 10, 6p-7:30p - Mills Park ES, 509 Mills Park Dr., Cary, NC 27519
- January 8, 6p-7:30p - Holly Grove ES, 1451 Avent Ferry Rd., Holly Springs, NC