Morning Carpool Procedures
- Carpool begins at 8:00 and ends at 8:30, which is when the school day begins.
- Heath screenings (including temperature checks) will be conducted in the parking lot while students are still in car.
- NO WALK UPS are permitted during morning arrival. Students must be dropped off through the carpool line or arrive on a bus.
- Kindergarten and new students must follow these dropoff procedures but a staff member will accompany them to their classrooms until they are comfortable walking to class independently.
Glenwood Avenue from 440 - Right on Wills Forest- Left
onto Boylan Ave- Left into parking lot - exit Right onto
Devereux Street - Right onto Glenwood Avenue
Afternoon Carpool Procedures
- Please be in the carpool line and ready for dismissal at 3:00. Teachers need to use their planning time to supervise children who are not picked up on time.
- Carpool tags should remain visible in passenger window until your child is in the car. First and last name should be written large and clear.
- Staff members will escort students to cars. Students must be able to buckle their own car seat or seat belt in a timely manner without the driver leaving the vehicle.
- NO WALKUPS are permitted during afternoon carpool at this time. All carpool students must be picked up in the carpool line.
Glenwood Avenue from 440- Right onto Wills Forest - Left
onto Boylan Ave - Left onto Devereux Street- Right onto