Calendar and Bell Schedule
2020-2021 Virtual Academy
/ Plan C Bell Schedule
updated 08/03/2020School Hours: 7:25 a.m. - 2:18 p.m.
- Classes will go Live for a minimum of 45min but can go longer per teacher discretion. The second half of class will also be used for small group instruction/teacher office hours to answer questions.
- During Plan B, the second half of each class will be used for in-person instruction with those students on campus.
- * During Plan B transition and Virtual Academy, teachers can communicate with their students any 30 min during the third period block for them to eat lunch.
VIRTUAL DAILY BELL SCHEDULE
1st Period LIVE Instruction
7:25 - 8:45 2nd Period LIVE Instruction 8:50 - 10:10 3rd Period LIVE Instruction 10:15 - 12:15 **LUNCH**
Lunch during Plan B will occur during the portion of class that is NOT live with virtual / remote students
* TBD 4th Period LIVE Instruction 12:20 - 2:18 Virtual Office Hours / Intervention
1:40 - 2:18 Staggered Dismissal 2500/600 Hall - 2:05
500/1600/PE - 2:10
1500/2600/Arts/Trailer - 2:18
NOTE: BELL SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Early College (Knightdale HS, North Wake, Vernon Malone and Wake Early College) Calendar
- First Semester Knightdale High, North Wake College and Career Academy and Vernon Malone College and Career Academy, Wake Early College of Health and Sciences
- Second Semester Knightdale High, North Wake College and Career Academy and Vernon Malone College and Career Academy, Wake Early College of Health and Sciences