The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jennifer Barbour-chair
- Dana Dougherty-Primiano-Principal
- Nancy Ballard-AP
- Ashley Webster -K
- Andrew Fesler-1
- Jennifer Workowski-2
- Julie Wiggins-3
- Dana Ellison-4
- Kelly DiGiovanni-5
- Sheila Boone--specialist
- Katresse Credle -special education
- Kristi Moore-Instructional Facilitator
- Melissa Thacher--counselor
- Brittany Walker-Family Engagement chair
- Jennifer Walston--Family Engagement chair
- Morgan Gore -P2/PBIS chair
- Kara Jordan--MTSS chair
- Sandra Cochran--Standards chair
- Ileana Santiago--parent representative
School Improvement team members approved on 8/26/19.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 1514 on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7:45 AM.