The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jennifer Barbour-chair
- Dana Dougherty-Primiano-Principal
- Nancy Ballard-AP
- Sarah Bellamy -Kindergarten teacher/Family Engagement co-chair
- Stephanie Taylor-First grade teacher/PBIS co-chair
- Jennifer Workowski--Second grade teacher/Standards co-chair
- Anna Vacca-Third grade teacher/Standards co-chair
- Morgan Gore-Fourth grade teacher/P2 chair
- Jessica Jarvis--Fifth grade teacher/PBIS co-chair
- Jennifer Walston--Specialis/Family Engagement co-chair
- Sandy Cochran-Instructional Facilitator
- Kara Jordan--Intervention Coordinator
- Kelsey Eckler--counselor
- Jennifer Dragen--Instructional Assisstant
- Ileana Santiago--parent representative
School Improvement team members approved on 9/14/21.
School Improvement Meetings
School improvement team meetings will be held at 7:50 AM on the following dates in the media center. Please contact Jen Barbour for a meeting link if meetings go virtual, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sept. 15
- Oct. 13
- Nov. 10
- Dec. 15
- Jan. 19
- Feb. 16
- March 16
- April 20
- May 18
- June 8