The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jennifer Barbour-chair
- Rob Soutter-Principal
- Garren Barna-AP
- Ashley Webster -Kindergarten teacher/Family Engagement co-chair
- Brittany Waler-First grade teacher/Family Engagement co-chair
- Jennifer Workowski--Second grade teacher/Standards co-chair
- Diana Burrafato-Third grade teacher/Standards co-chair
- Morgan Gore-Fourth grade teacher/P2 chair
- Jessica Jarvis--Fifth grade teacher/PBIS co-chair
- Lindsay Smith--Specialist/P2 co-chair
- Sandy Cochran-Instructional Facilitator
- Kara Jordan--Intervention Coordinator
- Kelsey Eckler--counselor
- Ileana Santiago--Instructional Assistant
- Mary Beth King--parent representative
School Improvement team members approved .
School Improvement Meetings
School improvement team meetings will be held at 7:40 AM on the following dates in the media center.
- Sept. 21
- Oct. 19
- Nov. 16
- Nov. 30
- Jan. 18
- Feb. 15
- March 15
- April 26
- May 10
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
Indistar Username: GuestS17534
Indistar Password: GuestS17534