The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jennifer Booker, Kindergarten teacher
- Shana Borders, 5th Grade Teacher, co-chair
- Ashley Anderson-Cootware , Instructional Facilitator
- Renee Dixon, First Grade teacher
- Karen Downing, 4th Grade teacher.
- Mary Engerer, School Counselor
- Melissa Flake, 2nd grade teacher, co-chair
- Audrey Hamlin, Intervention teacher
- Tyneka Holley, Coordinating Teacher
- Yvonne King, Intervention
- Kathy Lim, Media Specialist
- Danny Langton, Parent
- Ann Owens, Instructional Asst.
- Saddarlye Rhone, School Psychologist
- Haley Tray, 3rd grade teacher
- Julia/Chell Smith, Principal
- Brandon Thomas, Asst. Principal
- Kaitlyn Vacca, Special Ed. Teacher
School Improvement team members approved August 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- August 30, 2018 at 4:15
- September 6, 2018 at 4:15
- September 11, 2018 at 4:15
- October 18, 2018 at 4:15
- November 8, 2018 at 4:15
- December 13, 2018 at 4:15
- January 17, 2019 at 4:15
- February 15, 2019 at 4:15
- March 7, 2019 at 4:15
- April 11, 2019 at 4:15
- May 16, 2019 at 4:15
- June 6, 2019 at 4:15.