The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Maria Ramirez, 5th Grade, Co-Chair
- Ashley Anderson-Cootware, Instructional Facilitator, Co-Chair
- Jennifer Booker, Kindergarten teacher
- Renee Dixon, 1st Grade
- Melissa Flake, 2nd Grade
- Katherine Jones, 3rd Grade
- Karen Downing, 4th Grade teacher.
- Allison Zinkievich, Special Education
- Mary Engerer, School Counselor
- Audrey Hamlin, Intervention teacher
- Yvonne King, Intervention
- Michael Fields, PE
- Danny Langton, Parent
- Ann Owens, Instructional Asst.
- Anna Barrett Williams, School Psychologist
- Julia/Chell Smith, Principal
- Brandon Thomas, Asst. Principal
- Tyneka Holley, Coordinating Teacher
School Improvement team members approved September 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- September 19, 2019 at 4:15
- October 17, 2019 at 4:15
- November 21, 2019 at 4:15
- December 12, 2019 at 4:15
- January 16, 2020 at 4:15
- February 15, 2020 at 4:15
- March 19, 2020 at 4:15
- April 16, 2020 at 4:15
- May 21, 2020 at 4:15
- June 4, 2020 at 4:15.