The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
The following School Improvement Team Members were elected by our school staff on September 1, 2022.
- Chell Smith, Principal
- Brandon Thomas, Assistant Teacher
- Mary Engerer, School Counselor
- Yvonne King, Intervention Facilitator
- Debbie Donovan, ESL & Instructional Facilitator
- Nicole Schwartz, Magnet Coordinator
- Maria Ramirez, Intervention Teacher
- Audrey Hamlin, Literacy Coach
- Laurie Dudash, Kindergarten Teacher
- Mary Jones, First Grade Teacher
- Melissa Flake, Second Grade Teacher
- Drew McElhennon, Third Grade Teacher
- Shantora Alston, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Dawn Hyer, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Michael Fields, PE Teacher
- Avery Howard, EC Teacher
- Michelle Gordon, Parent Representative
School Improvement Meetings
- September 19, 2022 - 4:15pm
- October 17, 2022 - 4:15pm
- November 21, 2022 - 4:15pm
- December 19, 2022 - 4:15pm
- January 23, 2023 - 4:15pm
- February 27, 2023 - 4:15pm
- March 20, 2023 - 4:15pm
- April 17, 2023 - 4:15pm
- May 15, 2023 - 4:15pm
All meetings are held in the Media Center.