The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Maria Ramirez, 5th Grade, Co-Chair
- Debbie Donovan, Instructional Facilitator, Co-Chair
- Jennifer Booker, Kindergarten Teacher
- Reenada Perez, 1st Grade Teacher
- Melissa Flake, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Shelly Gilliam, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Shantora Alston, 4th Grade Teacher
- Allison Zinkievich, Special Education Teacher
- Mary Engerer, School Counselor
- Audrey Hamlin, Intervention Teacher
- Yvonne King, Intervention Faciliator
- Michael Fields, PE Teacher
- Sarah Gardiner, Parent Representative
- Sarah Holt, Instructional Asst.
- Chell Smith, Principal
- Brandon Thomas, Asst. Principal
School Improvement Team members were approved September 11th, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and social distancing guidelines, all school improvement meetings will be held remotely until further notice.
- September 14th, 2020 @ 11:30 a.m.
- October 12th, 2020 @ 11:30 a.m.
- November 9th, 202 @ 11:30 a.m.- Quarterly Review
- December 14th, 2020 @ 11:30 a.m.
- January 11th, 2021 @ 11:30 a.m.
- February 8th, 2021@ 11:30 a.m.- Quarterly Review
- March 8th 2021 @ 11:30 a.m.
- April 12th, 2021 @ 11:30 a.m.
- May 10th, 2021 @ 11:30 a.m.- Quarterly Review
- June 7th, 2021 @ 11:30 a.m.
If you are interested in attending a virtual School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Position at firstname.lastname@example.org.