The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Maria Ramirez, Intervention, Co-Chair
- Debbie Donovan, Instructional Facilitator, Co-Chair
- Laurie Dudash, Kindergarten Teacher
- Mary Jones, 1st Grade Teacher
- Melissa Flake, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Shelly Gilliam, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Shana Broders, 4th Grade Teacher
- Randy Kagarise, 5th Grade Teacher
- Allison Zinkievich, Special Education Teacher
- Mary Engerer, School Counselor
- Audrey Hamlin, Intervention Teacher
- Yvonne King, Intervention Faciliator
- Michael Fields, PE Teacher
- Dana Pace, Parent Representative
- Lugene Collins, Instructional Asst.
- Chell Smith, Principal
- Brandon Thomas, Asst. Principal
School Improvement Team members were approved September 11th, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and social distancing guidelines, all school improvement meetings will be held remotely until further notice.
- September 13th, 2021 @ 4:15p.m.
- October 18th, 2021 @ 4:15 p.m.
- November 15th, 2021 @ 4:15 p.m.- Quarterly Review
- December 13th, 2021 @ 4:15 p.m.
- January 10th, 2022 @ 4:15 p.m.
- February 7th, 2022 @ 4:15 p.m.- Quarterly Review
- March 7th 2022 @ 4:15 p.m.
- April 4th, 2022 @ 4:15 p.m.
- May 9th, 2022 @ 4:15 p.m.- Quarterly Review
- June 6th, 2022 @ 4:15 p.m.
If you are interested in attending a virtual School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Co-Chair at email@example.com for our Google Meet Link.