Mission and Goals
Vision: Wake Forest Elementary students will be prepared to reach their full potential and lead productive lives in a complex and changing world.
Mission: Wake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers.
- Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be challenged and engaged in relevant, rigorous, and meaningful learning each day.
- Every student is expected to learn, grow, and succeed while we will eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
- Well-supported, highly effective, and dedicated principals, teachers, and staff are essential to success for all students.
- While sustaining best practices, Wake Forest Elementary stakeholders will promote and support a culture of continuous improvement, risk-taking, and innovation that results in a high-performing organization focused on student achievement.
- Wake Forest Elementary stakeholders value a diverse school community that is inviting, respectful, inclusive, flexible, and supportive.
- Wake Forest Elementary stakeholders value a strong public school system and will partner to provide the support and resources to fully realize our shared vision, accomplish the mission, and sustain our core beliefs.