Wake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators, and critical thinkers.
Our school community will be fully engaged in challenging, authentic learning experiences that include coached projects, museums experiences, and Paideia seminars to ensure all learners are academically, socially, and physically prepared to be contributing members of a global community.
- We will provide a safe and secure environment.
- We will create classroom communities where students, staff, parents, and the larger school community are viewed as partners in education.
- We will focus our teams' collaborative work in order to teach for understanding.
- We will facilitate authentic students' learning through integrated units of study, hands-on activities, and engaging museums experiences.
- We will provide diverse learning opportunities for students to demonstrate growth.
- We will engage in professional development opportunities for all staff that will enhance our talents, skills, and abilities.
- We will foster a growth mindset for all students and staff.