The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Colleen Sheriff, K teacher
- Laura Stakes, 1st grade teacher
- Lauren Dunning, 2nd grade teacher
- Angela Marcom, 3rd grade teacher
- Gladys Washington, 4th grade teacher
- Susan Stewart, 5th grade teacher
- Jasmin Nutt, Special education teacher
- Danielle Roberts, Science specialist
- Jason Lemons, parent
- Brian Wolborsky, parent
- Mary Taylor, Assistant Principal
- Sarah Aycrigg, Literacy Coach
- Katie Sabino, Instructional Facilitator
- Nicole Schwartz, Magnet Coordinator
- Shane Arce, Administrative Intern
School Improvement team members approved on August 16, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Brooks media center.
- August 20, 2018 at 10:30 a.m.
- September 4, 2018 at 7:40 a.m.
- September 25, 2018 at 7:40 a.m.
- October 16, 2018 at 7:40 a.m.
- November 6, 2018 at 7:40 a.m.
- November 20, 2018 at 7:40 a.m.
- December 4, 2018 at 7:40 a.m.
- December 18, 2018 at 7:40 a.m.
- January 8, 2019 at 7:40 a.m.
- January 22, 2019 at 7:40 a.m.
- February 12, 2019 at 7:40 a.m.