The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
The following School Improvement Team members were elected by our school staff on August 25, 2023.
- Lisa Slingerland, K teacher
- Heather Lilley, 1st grade teacher
- Mike Bartlett, 2nd grade teacher
- Justin Johnson, 3rd grade teacher
- Susan Howard, 5th grade teacher
- Jennie Pine, Special education teacher
- John Pollock, Music teacher
- Peg Ramsdell, Instructional Assistant
- Marie Palmer, Principal
- Mary Taylor, Assistant Principal
- Katie Sabino, Instructional Facilitator/AIG
- Amy Wittman, Magnet Coordinator
- Jessie Berreth, Counselor
- Jenn Klyne, Intervention Teacher
School Improvement Meetings
The times below are when our School Improvement Team will meet. If you are interested in attending one of our meetings, please reach out to Katie Sabino, our School Improvement process manager. Her contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-881-1350.
- September 8, 2023
- October 6, 2023
- November 11, 2023
- December 8, 2023
- January 12, 2024
- February 2, 2024
- March 1, 2024
- April 5, 2024
- May 3, 2024
- June 7, 2024