The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
The following School Improvement Team members were elected by our school staff on September 11, 2020.
- Karen Downey, K teacher
- Michael Warholik, 1st grade teacher
- Liesel Nix, 2nd grade teacher
- Jennifer Klyne, 3rd grade teacher
- Susan Stewart, 4th grade teacher
- Jami Miritello, 5th grade teacher
- Valerie Guetzko, Special education teacher
- Lee Pruette, Media specialist
- Jennie Pine, Special education IA
- Peg Ramsdell, Regular education IA
- Marie Palmer, Principal
- Mary Taylor, Assistant Principal
- Sarah Aycrigg, Literacy Coach
- Katie Sabino, Instructional Facilitator
- Nicole Schwartz, Magnet Coordinator
School Improvement Meetings
The times below are projected and may change depending on whether we have students in the building. If you are interested in attending one of our virtual meetings, please reach out to Katie Sabino, our School Improvement process manager, for the google meet link. Her contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-881-1350 x 22566.
- September 11, 2020 - 11:35-12:35pm
- October 9, 2020 - 11:35-12:35pm
- November 13, 2020 - 7:45-8:45am (Quarterly Review)
- December 11, 2020 - 7:45-8:45am
- January 8, 2021 - 7:45-8:45am
- February 12, 2021 - 7:45-8:45am (Quarterly Review)
- March 12, 2021 - 7:45-8:45am
- April 9, 2021 - 7:45-8:45am
- May 14, 2021 - 7:45-8:45am (Quarterly Review)
- June 4, 2021 - 7:45-8:45am