WCPSS Crisis Resource Guide
School Based Team – WCPSS Crisis Resource Guide
For questions regarding NC Medicaid status, plan, or benefits:
Website: Home | NC Medicaid Managed Care (ncmedicaidplans.gov)
Phone: 1-833-870-5500 (TTY: 711 or RelayNC.com)
Hours of operation: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday
For information or referral to treatment for individuals with Alliance Medicaid (this may be referred to as “Tailored Plan”) or uninsured:
- Alliance Health Plan Member and Recipient Services # 800-510-9132 https://www.alliancehealthplan.org/
Wake Co. Crisis Services:
- For a medical or life-threatening emergency, you can contact 911 and request a “CIT Officer.” These first responders have gone through Crisis Intervention Training to work with individuals with a mental health, substance use, intellectual or developmental disability.
- Mobile Crisis
24/7 assessment and triage for crisis response. A mental health professional will triage over the phone and if needed will go into the community to evaluate for safety and provide crisis stabilization services. Request Mobile Crisis through Alliance Health Crisis Line # 877-223-4617
- KidsPeace, Mobile Outreach Response Engagement and Stabilization (MORES)
Provide mobile crisis support for youth. In addition, for Alliance Medicaid individuals, they can provide ongoing support for case management and referral needs up to 8 weeks.
Hours: 7 days a week, from 10am-10:30pm. Crisis calls after hours will be directed to the mobile crisis service noted above.
- UNC Wakebrook Crisis and Assessment (CAS), 24 hours walk-in crisis facility
107 Sunnybrook Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27610
- Monarch Behavioral Health Urgent Care, no appointment necessary
319 Chapanoke Road, Suite 120
Raleigh, NC 27603
- Holly Hill Hospital – Children’s Campus
201 Michael J. Smith Lane
Raleigh, NC 27610