The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Kimberly Mitchell, Principal
- Wenitra Merritt, Assistant Principal
- Barbara Yenner, Instructional Facilitator and SIP Chair/Process Manager
- Lindsey Machesky, Grade Teacher and PBIS Committee Co-Chair
- Andrea Proffitt, 2nd Grade Teacher and MATH Committee Chair
- Luciann Vanderpool, Intervention Teacher and LITERACY Committee Chair
- Kellie Vanek, Magnet Coordinator and IB & Science Committee Chair
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held bimonthly from 8:00 to 8:40 AM.