The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership 2022-2023
- Beverly Smith, Principal
- Sonya Brown, Assistant Principal and Co-SIP Chair/Process Manager
- Meghan Maher, Instructional Facilitator and Co-SIP Chair/Process Manager
- Lindsey Machesky, PBIS/SEL Committee Chair
- Laura Bottomley, Literacy Committee Chair
- Megan Flynn/Allison Kunkeli, Magnet Vision Committee Chair
- Tara Lee, Math Committee Chair
- Denise Barnett/Deb Griffin, Equity Committee Chair
- Tate Junis, PTA Parent Representative
School Improvement Committee Meetings 2022-2023
* Smith Magnet Elementary Quarterly Review Dates:
- 11/30/22-Quarterly Review
- 2/15/23-Quarterly Review
- 4/26/23-Quarterly Review
- 6/12/23-Quarterly Review
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held bimonthly from 8:00 to 8:40 AM.
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
Indistar Username: GuestS17543
Indistar Password: GuestS17543