The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Core Team Membership
- Kim Grant, Principal
- Scott Gaitin, Assistant Principal
- Jason Norton, Administrative Intern
- Heather Layman, Intervention and SIP Chair
- Due Willner, Kindergarten Teacher
- Holly Hunter, 1st Grade Teacher
- Kari Gillespie, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Chris Strauber, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Christina Minnish, 4th Grade Teacher
- Brittney Jennings, 5th Grade Teacher
- Pam Bobay, Specialist
- Annette Steele, Instructional Support
- Teacher Assistant- coming soon!
- Special Education Teacher- coming soon!
- PTA- coming soon!
School Improvement team members approved on 9/20/19
School Improvement Meetings
LeaderSIP Team Meetings
- September 16, 2019
- October 14, 2019
- November 18, 2019
- December 9, 2019
- January 13, 2020
- February 10, 2020
- March 16, 2020
- May 11, 2020
- June 8, 2020
- Septemeber 23, 2019
- October 21, 2019
- November 25, 2019
- December 16, 2019
- January 27, 2020
- Februrary 24, 2020
- March 23, 2020
- April 27, 2020
- May 18, 2020