1. Parent nominates student for SSA in either ELA or Math during the Spring nomination window by submitting a nomination form to school.
2. Student takes an assessment for the course they are requesting to skip.
3. School notifies parents of testing results.
- Students must score an 80% or higher to qualify for SSA in math.
- Students must score an 85% or higher to qualify for SSA in ELA.
4. Schools plan for SSA delivery for the next school year.
5. Students may have an alternate schedule to accommodate for acceleration.