The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Che-Von Williams, Principal
- Jena Wojdylo-Kehler, Assistant Principal
- Denise Keyser, Assistant Principal
- Abigail Khatibi, Kindergarten Teacher
- Devynne Webb, First Grade Teacher
- Lauren Caturano, First Grade Teacher
- Katie Schneider, Second Grade Teacher
- Zeely Taylor, Second Grade Teacher
- Sara Hughes, Third Grade Teacher
- Ashley Lewis, Third Grade Teacher
- Katie James, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Sammie Ripley, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Morgan DiFruscio, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Jill Huffman, Specialist
- Steve Henderson, Counselor
- Monica Gibbs, Counselor
- Shannon Lange, Special Education Teacher
- Amanda Moffett, Instructional Assistant
- Leo Both, Instructional Assistant
- Debbie Keelean-Fuller, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on September 18, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- September 10, 2018 at 7:40 a.m.
- October 8, 2018 at 7:40 a.m.
- November 13, 2018 at 7:40 a.m.
- November 27, 2018 at 7:40 a.m.
- December 10, 2018 at 7:40 a.m.
- February 5, 2019 at 7:40 a.m.
- February 12, 2019 at 7:40 a.m.
- March 11, 2019 at 7:40 a.m.
- April 9, 2019 at 7:40 a.m.
- May 6, 2019 at 7:40 a.m.
- June 12, 2019 at 7:40 a.m.