The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- SIT Co-Chairs: Erica Gill & Katie Garland
- Health & PE: Khadijah El McPherson
- World Language: Joe Siegling
- Math: Keisha Yarn
- ELA: Krysta Isley
- CTE: Chanda Grubbs
- SPED–Erica Gill
- Social Studies:
- Science: Lauretta Gibson
- Arts: Yvonne Guyton
- TA: Valarie Turner
- Student Services: AJ Byrd
- Principals: Gregory Butler, Thomas Gregory (AP), Stephanie Kimmerly (AP), & Brett Smith (AP)
- Media/IRT: Amanda Swensen & Maryn O’Neill
- PBIS:Millie Hodges-Lester
- ESP:Denise Haberkorn
- WCPSS-Title 1 Director: Kim Burton
- Southern Area Special Assistant-Kim Covington
School Improvement team members approved on August 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center.