To provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers.
At North Garner Middle School, we envision a school where:
- Stakeholders are committed to a high quality education for all students.
- Everyone has an opportunity to contribute, learn, and grow.
- All members feel valued and respected.
- Parents are actively involved.
Overall, we want a school in which students are proud to attend and parents are proud to send their children.
- Providing students and teachers a safe and caring environment
- Holding all students, regardless of socio-economic status, to high academic, and behavioral expectations
- Utilizing a variety of teaching and learning strategies to meet the needs of individual students
- Recognizing that highly effective teachers are significant to the improvement of student achievement
- Promoting collaboration between family, community, and school
- Recognizing students and staff for their group and individual achievements