The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Paige Hankinson, Literacy Coach and School Improvement Chair
- Sophie Moffat, Kindergarten Teacher
- Karlee Crossett, First Grade Teacher
- Deena Alzaben, Second Grade Teacher
- Jamie Livermore, Third Grade Teacher
- Maeve McAuliffe, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Neil McEwen, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Kathy Garnier, Intervention Teacher
- Christy Lemelin, Intervention Teacher
- Mary Hunter Martin, Librarian
- Tamela Dershem, Instructional Assistant
- Erin Sampson, Media Specialist
- Michele Tempke, Senior Partner
- Mark Kenjarski, Senior Partner
- Cidar Mendizabal, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members voted on August 5, 2022.
2022-2023 School Improvement Meetings
School improvement meetings will be held at Partnership Magnet Elementary.
- August 23 at 3:30 pm
- September 20 at 3:30 pm
- October 25 at 3:30 am (Quarterly Review)
- November 15 at 3:30 pm
- December 13 at 3:30 pm
- January 17 at 3:30 pm (Quarterly Review)
- February 20 at 8:15 am
- March 14 at 8:15 am
- April 18 at 3:30 pm (Quarterly Review)
- May 26 at 8:15 am
Open Meeting: Guests are welcome at any School Improvement Open Session Meeting.
To Attend a Meeting: If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Process Manager Paige Hankinson, email@example.com or Senior Partner Michele Tempke, firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17526
- Indistar Password: GuestS17526