12-7-21 Weekly Message
12-7-21 Weekly Message:
- Congratulations to Cary High NJROTC for 2nd Place Overall, out of 15 teams, at the Myrtle Beach Drill Meet.
- 1st Place Personnel Inspection
- 2nd Place Colorguard (commanded by Abbey Almueti)
- 3rd Place Unarmed Exhibition Drill (commanded by Rapley Henderson)
- 3rd Place Armed Exhibition Drill (commanded by Ben Passiglia)
- 2nd Place Athletics (commanded by Katie Broughton)
- 4 cadets took home medals for individual armed drill: Christian Benoit, Keigan Kersey, Morgan Woodall and John Lowe 1, 2, 3 & 5
- You are cordially invited to the Winter Choral Concert Thursday, December 9th at 7:00 p.m. in the auditorium. Cost is $2 for students, $5 for adults. Come for an enjoyable evening of music by our choral ensembles to put you in the holiday spirit!
- All 10th graders took the Pre-ACT on Tuesday, December 7th.
- Your Cary High School Marching Band and Color Guard will participate in the Town of Cary Christmas Parade. Come out and show your support.
- All students and families of Cary High are invited to join the Cary HS PTSA for a Outdoor Movie Night on December 11th. The senior parking lot opens at 6:30 pm and the movie begins at 7:00 pm. The PTSA will provide hot cocoa and popcorn. You should bring a camping chair and holiday cheer (and a blanket if it is cold). There will be an ELF costume contest with a $50 gift card to the winner.
- Athletics for the week:
- Home -
- Tuesday - Men’s Basketball vs. Willow Springs (5 / 6:30 pm)
- Wednesday - Women’s Basketball vs. Knightdale ( 5 / 6:30 pm)
- Friday - Quad Basketball vs. Green Level (3:30, 5:00, 6:30, & 8:00 pm)
- Away -
- Tuesday - Women’s Basketball @ Willow Spring (5 / 6:30 pm)
- Wednesday - Men’s Basketball @ Knightdale (5 / 6:30 pm)
- Wednesday - Swimming @ TAC
- Wednesday - Wrestling @ Holly Springs (5:30 / 6:00 pm)
- Wednesday - Track - Polar Bear @ Green Hope
- Thursday - Track - Polar Bear @ Apex Friendship
- Saturday - Varsity Wrestling @ Franklinton HS
Attention Virtual Academy Students!!! If you will need bus service during exam week (January 10-14th) please submit a request using this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QdONvogd5gj5zM1bwy4qP2SW5Y7MsssK/view?usp=sharing