Student Services Information

  • Access the Student Services website here


    Current Students to request a transcript please follow the instructions below:

    • In-state colleges and universities: Please go to:
    • Out-of-state colleges and universities: Please use the WCPSS website ( or the Common Application (if applicable).  

    Cary High School Graduates and Corporations

    Request transcripts, immunizations, records, employment verification, and all other records.


     Please submit through the WCPSS website (

    Transcripts requested through other websites, including SendEdu, will not be processed. If you have any questions, please see contact your school counselor. Thank you for your patience with this process.



    SAT and ACT Scores 

    Remember that SAT and ACT scores must be sent directly to colleges and universities from or