The NC Department of Public Instruction requires the administration of the PreACT to all eligible 10th graders, the ACT to all eligible 11th graders, and WorkKeys Assessments to all Career and Technical Education (CTE) Concentrators. Additional information about these assessments are included below:
Knightdale High is unable to provide calculators for students taking ACT tests. Students must bring their own calculators if they wish to use a calculator on an ACT test.
- All problems on the math test can be solved without a calculator
- A permitted calculator may be used on the math test only
- Students may bring and use any four-function, scientific, or graphing calculator unless it is prohibited by the ACT calculator policy
- Students may visit www.act.org/calculator-policy.html or call 800.498.6481 for a recorded message for additional information
ACT Academy is a collection of videos, games, and interactives from some of the best publishers online. This includes resources from Flocabulary, NASA, Crash Course, GeoGebra, PBS, and tens of thousands of others!
PreACT® offers sophomores an early experience with ACT test items, provides a predicted ACT test score, and offers a wealth of information to help students get the start they need to be college ready. FREE for all North Carolina Sophomores.
- Why Take the PreACT at KHS?
- PreACT Bell Schedule and Class Displacements
- PreACT Parent Letter
- PreACT Instructions for Completing Your Answer Document
- Using Your PreACT Results
The leading US college admissions test that measures what you learn in high school to determine your academic readiness for college. FREE for all North Carolina Juniors.
- Why Take the ACT at KHS?
- ACT Parent Letter (en)
- ACT Parent Letter (sp)
- Taking the ACT Booklet - pg 10-22 for ACT Codes
- NC Admin Supplement - Non-Test Info
- NC Admin Supplement - MyACT Instructions
- ACT Bell Schedule and Asynchronous Teacher List
The Must-Have Skills Assessments for an Empowered, Thriving Workforce. FREE for all North Carolina Seniors who qualify as CTE Concentrators.