The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Niko Schutte, Principal
- Purvi Shah, School Improvement Process Manager/Assistant Principal
- Melissa Oliver, Assistant Principal
- Penny McNeill, Senior Administrator to Northwestern Area Superintendent
- Linda Rawls, Literacy Coach
- Jodie Damrauer, School Counselor
- Samantha Kopac, CCR Teacher
- Chelsy Davis, Kindergarten Teacher
- Stacey Yang, 1st Grade Teacher
- Mary Catherine Dobner, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Gina Wendle, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Mollie Fitzgerald, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Tracy Atwater, 4th Grade Teacher
- Brittany Stafford, 5th Grade Teacher
- Phoenicia Schwidkay, Instructional Assistant
- Colette Barnes, SEL teacher
- Ana Messinger, ESL Teacher
- Erica Watson, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on July 28, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- Wednesday, August 31st at 7:45 am (Process Managers)
- Wednesday, September 21st at 7:45 am
- Wednesday, October 19th at 7:45 am - Quarterly Review
- Wednesday, November 16th at 7:45 am
- Wednesday, December 14th at 7:45 am
- Wednesday, January 25th at 7:45 am - Quarterly Review
- Wednesday, February 22nd at 7:45 am
- Wednesday, March 22nd at 7:45 am
- Wednesday, April 26th at 7:45 am - Quarterly Review
- Wednesday, May 24th at 7:45 am
- Wednesday, June 21st at 7:45 am - Quarterly Review
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
Indistar Username: GuestS17430
Indistar Password: GuestS17430