The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Teresa Caswell, Principal
- Stacey Daniels, Literacy Coach/AIG
- Erika Emelle, IRT/Interventionist
- Genetta McManus, Kindergarten Teacher
- Dana Hurley, 1st Grade Teacher
- Elaina Patel, 1st Grade Teacher
- Gina Wendle, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Worley, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Deidre Skerry, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Erica Villanueva, 4th Grade Teacher
- Troy Blanchard, 5th Grade Teacher
- Christine Starrett, Science Teacher
- Lindsay Santiago, Media Specialist
- Jodie Damrauer, School Counselor
- Lori Mathews, School Counselor
- Tiara Shorts, ECS Level 1 Teacher
- Kelly Cox- Jones, Instructional Assistant
- Ranjini Johnbull, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on August 17, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- August 8, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- September 12, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- October 24, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 28, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- December 13, 2018 at 7:45 a.m. (Process/Goal managers only)
- January 16, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 20, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- March 14, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 24, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 22, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- June 12, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.