The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Niko Schutte, Principal
- Ruth Ann Freeman, School Improvement Chair/Assistant Principal
- Melissa Oliver, Assistant Principal
- Linda Rawls, Literacy Coach/Intervention Teacher
- Erin Cole, Instructional Facilitator/Intervention Teacher
- Heath Banks, Math Coach/AIG Teacher
- Jen Warrington - KN Teacher
- Gelsey Hall - 1st Grade Teacher
- Nicole Stombaugh - 2nd Grade Teacher
- Paige Byrd - 3rd Grade Teacher
- Mollie Fitzgerald - 4th Grade Teacher
- Brittany Stafford - 5th Grade Teacher
- Robin Long, Art Teacher
- Taherra Brown, IA & Parent
- Jodie Damrauer, School Counselor
- Lori Mathews, School Counselor
School Improvement team members approved on June 3, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- Wednesday, August 19th at 7:45 am (Process Managers)
- Wednesday, September 16th at 7:45 am
- Wednesday, October 21st at 7:45 am
- Wednesday, November 18th at 7:45 am - Quarterly Review
- Wednesday, December 16th at 7:45 am
- Wednesday, January 20th at 7:45 am - Quarterly Review
- Wednesday, February 17th at 7:45 am
- Wednesday, March 17th at 7:45 am
- Wednesday, April 21st at 7:45 am - Quarterly Review
- Wednesday, May 19th at 7:45 am
- Wednesday, June 16th at 7:45 am - Quarterly Review