Vision and Values
The Alston Ridge community will provide a safe and welcoming environment in which students will develop a true love for learning through challenging and enriching educational opportunities that advance their unique talents to meet and exceed diverse individual needs.
- providing inquiry- based instruction that incorporates 21st century skills.
- using current data as a performance measurement to focus on student learning.
- encouraging the risk-taking and “failing forward” of staff and students to achieve academic and personal growth.
- promoting and supporting social emotional learning through character education.
- providing learning opportunities to address the needs of diverse learners.
- seeking methods to involve parents and the community in the education of our children.
- providing professional development opportunities in response to the needs of all staff.