The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in receiving information for joining School Improvement Plan Team meetings. Please allow for 24 hours turnaround time. Thank you.
- Alison Stachowicz-Marshall: Math/SIP team chair
- Cynthia Thimme: SPED
- Leslie Epps: Healthful Living/PE
- Lisa Payne: Media
- Celeste Castillo: World Languages
- Mackie Hayman and James Riedel: CTE
- Abby Soffe: Social Studies
- Laura Alden: Fine Arts
- Leah Palmer: Math
- Gayle Walker: Instructional Assistant
- Caroline Valentine and Todd Gunsher: Science
- John Hearn Walston: Student Services
- Tiffany Cronin: English
- Scott Lyons: Principal
- Bonnie Mwanda, Beth Daniels, Levi Beckwith, John Drake: Administration Team
- Erica Davis: Intervention Coordinator
- Diana Escribano: Parent Representative
- Amanda McCabe: Parent Representative
- Ian Berger: Student Representative
- Evan Foster: Student Representative
- Alayna Pierce: Student Representative
Members approved in September 2022.
School Improvement Team Meetings
Thursday, September 23 - 2:30pm
Thursday, October 21 - 2:30pm
Thursday, November 18 - 2:30pm
Thursday, December 16 - 2:30pm
Thursday, January 20 - 2:30pm
Thursday, February 17 - 2:30pm
Thursday, March 17 - 2:30pm
Thursday, April 21 - 2:30pm
Thursday, May 19 - 2:30pm
Thursday, June 10 - 2:30pm
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
Indistar Username: GuestS17484
Indistar Password: GuestS17484