The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in receiving information for joining School Improvement Plan Team meetings. Please allow for 24 hours turnaround time. Thank you.
- Leader - Alison Stachowicz
- Admin - Scott Lyons, Beth Daniels
- Senior Administrator - Jessica Currin
- Intervention - Sharon Yosef
- Student Services - Lauren Weaver
- Media - Lisa Payne
- Math - Mark Murphy
- Science - J Steele
- Social Studies - Abby Soffe
- English - Matthew Garcia
- Health / PE - Leslie Epps
- Arts - Lauren Alden
- World Languages - Julie Harcum
- CTE - Kim Szadek
- Special Ed - Cynthia Thimme
- Instructional Assistant - Coretta Fisher
- Parent Representative - Amanda McCabe
- Student - Ian Berger & Malakkai McFarlane
Members approved in August 2023.
School Improvement Team Meetings
Thursday, September 28 - 2:30pm
Thursday, October 26 - 2:30pm
Thursday, November 30 - 2:30pm
Thursday, December 14 - 2:30pm
Thursday, January 25 - 2:30pm
Thursday, February 22 - 2:30pm
Thursday, March 21 - 2:30pm
Thursday, April 25 - 2:30pm
Thursday, May 30 - 2:30pm