Heritage High School Driver Education Information
Lead Teacher: Danny Bolick - email@example.com
Class Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year and Summer 2023
- Application forms are located in Student Services.
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure your application is complete and neat so we can successfully contact you regarding class.
- Applicants are selected in birthday order with the oldest 34 students admitted to the class. Once assigned to the class, a $65 fee can be paid through the School System's payment site.
- Classes begin February 2023 (there will be no classes in January).
Behind the Wheel
- There will be a 4-8 week wait for behind the wheel after the classroom sessions are completed.
- Upon completion of Behind the Wheel, students will be issued a Certificate of Completion. Please review for correct spelling and information.
- DMV Eligibility Certificates (DEC) are issued through Student Services and can be picked up by a student or parent. You must show your copy of the certificate of completion when picking up your DEC.
- Private Behind the Wheel instruction is self-funded. Please see the Jordan Driving School website for additional information.
- Feb. 1-3, 6-10, 13, 14
- March 8-10, 13-17, 20, 21
- April 11-14, 17-20, 24, 25
- May 15-19, 22-26
- Room 502 2:30-5:30 PM
- Online classes from home 3:30-6:30 pm
*Summer dates are not available at this time. When available, dates will be posted on the Jordan Driving School website.