The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Graham Brown, School Improvement Team Chair
- Rebecca Beaulieu, Principal
- Monica Noa, Assistant Principal
- Jessie Shore, Assistant Principal
- Zelpha Richardson, 7th Grade
- Stephanie Sposato, 7th Grade
- Tiffany Chavis, 7th Grade
- Jessica Gribbon, 8th Grade
- Kelly Hackney, 8th Grade
- Melissa Pearce, 8th Grade
- Ian Scott, 8th Grade
- Mary Melton, 8th Grade
- Michael Coysh, 6th Grade
- Matroba Tarver, EC
- Cheryl Caldwell, EC
- Melanie Lawson, Counselor
- Racheal Froelich, Literacy Coach
- Richard Jackson, ITF/AIG
- Deborah Nunamaker, IF
- Connie Tharrington, Media/Tech
- Josh Futrell, Principal Resident/Administrative Intern
School Improvement team members approved on July 14, 2021. Click here for our Comprehensive School Improvement Plan.
"Parents! We'd love your input!
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Process Manager Graham Brown at email@example.com or call us at (919) 266-8500 and ask for an invitation to the School Improvement Team meeting. Please leave an email or phone contact number for us to send you directions to join our meeting.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- August 16, 2021
- September 20, 2021
- October 18, 2021
- November 22, 2021
- February 21 , 2022
- March 21, 2022
- April 18, 2022
- May 16, 2022