The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Graham Brown, School Improvement Team Chair
- Rebecca Beaulieu, Principal
- Monica Noa, Assistant Principal
- Jessie Shore, Assistant Principal
- Phillip Seamster, 6th Grade
- Stephanie Sposato, 7th Grade
- Jessica Gribbon, 8th Grade
- Jamie Wiggins, 8th Grade
- Kailyn Macomber, EC
- Melissa Levandowski, Electives
- Ruth Chapman, Counselor
- Craig Hicks, Sheltered
- Racheal Froelich, Literacy Coach
- Lisa Hall, Math Coach
- Deborah Nunamaker, IF
- Connie Tharrington, Media/Tech
- Tiffany Long, Principal Resident/Administrative Intern
- Kimberly Cone, Administrative Intern
School Improvement team members approved on September 21, 2020
"Parents! We'd love your input!
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Process Manager Graham Brown at email@example.com or call us at (919) 266-8500 and ask for an invitation to the School Improvement Team meeting. Please leave an email or phone contact number for us to send you directions to join our meeting.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- September 21, 2020
- October 19, 2020
- November 16, 2020
- December 21, 2020
- February 15, 2021
- April 19, 2021
- May 17, 2021