The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Rachel Wildhaber, School Improvement Team Chair
- Rebecca Beaulieu, Principal
- Jessie Shore, Assistant Principal
- Charrai Hunter, Assistant Principal
- Josh Futrell, Athletic Director
- Kellie Hackney, 6th Grade
- Michael Coysh, 6th Grade
- Macy Hairston, 6th Grade
- Deborah Simmons, 6th Grade
- Stephanie Sposato, 7th Grade
- Tiffany Chavis, 7th Grade
- Melissa Pearce, 8th Grade
- Ian Scott, 8th Grade
- Dazell Demming, 8th Grade
- Britni Brefka, 8th Grade
- Matroba Tarver, EC
- Cheryl Caldwell, EC
- Melanie Lawson, Counselor
- Racheal Froelich, Literacy Coach
- Richard Jackson, ITF/AIG/IC
- Connie Tharrington, Media/Tech
- Elaine Goodwin, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members were approved on July 18, 2022. Click here for our Comprehensive School Improvement Plan.
"Parents! We'd love your input!
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Process Manager, Jessica Gribbon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (919) 266-8500 and ask for an invitation to the School Improvement Team meeting. Please leave an email or phone contact number for us to send you directions to attend our meeting.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- August 8, 2022
- September 12, 2022
- October 10, 2022
- November 14, 2022
- December 12, 2022
- January 9, 2023
- February 13, 2023
- March 13, 2023
- April 10, 2023
- May 8, 2023
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17468
- Indistar Password: GuestS17468