The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Trevor Roberts, Principal
- Katherine Rackley, Assistant Principal
- Chanteal Alston, Assistant Principal
- Janika Lee, Instructional Facilitator
- Ashley Tannehill, Academic Coach
- Marshella Reid, Academic Coach
- Tiffany Williamson, CCR
- Maxine Clarke, Library Media Specialist
- Tracey Spruill, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Olabisi Vincent, 5th Grade
- April Porter, 3rd Grade
- Roxanna Samuels-Kincy, ESL Teacher
- Newton Miller, 4th Grade
- Larry Wilder, Special Education Teacher
School Improvement Team members approved September 30, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 2405.
- September 30, 2019
- October 31, 2019
- November 21, 2019
- December 19, 2019
- January 30, 2020 (Quarterly Review)
- February 20, 2020
- March 19 at 2020
- April 30, 2020 (Quarterly Review)
- May 21, 2020
- June 11, 2020 (Quarterly Review)