The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Current School Improvement Team Members, 2021 - 2022
- Brittany Browning, Special Programs
- Precious Bubala, Third Grade Teacher
- Kimberly Burton, Title I Director
- Demeyia Clark, Literacy Coach
- Maxine Clarke, Enhancements Teacher
- Kristie Dunn, Parent
- Jesse Gore, Assistant Principal - Co-Process Manager
- Laura Juknaite-Grari, First Grade Teacher
- Gavin Lindo, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Elizabeth Lucas, Literacy (rep for Kindergarten)
- Tanisha Phipps, Instructional Facilitator - Co-Process Manager
- Charity Potts-Rawls, Intervention
- Trevor Roberts, Principal
- Roxana Samuels-Kincy, ESL
- Peter Schmitt, Counselor
- Deborah Spencer, Instructional Assistant
- Michael Stiefel, Area Senior Administrator
- Kayon Thomas, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Raymond Willis, Second Grade Teacher
Date Elected: July 27th, 2021
School Improvement Meetings 2021- 2022
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
SIP Meeting Dates:July 27th, 2021 1:00-2:00 pmAugust 27th, 2021 8:00-9:00 amSeptember 24th, 2021 8:00-9:00 amNovember 19th, 2021 8:00-9:00 amDecember 17th, 2021 8:00-9:00 amJanuary 28th, 2022 8:00-9:00 amMarch 18th, 2022 8:00-9:00 amApril 22nd, 2022 8:00-9:00 amMay 13th, 2022 8:00-9:00 am
Guests are welcome at any School Improvement Open Session Meeting.
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact us at 919-857-9500. Requests for a virtual option should be sent to one of the process managers.
Quarterly Reviews Dates:October 22th, 2021 9:00-10:15 amMarch 4th, 2022 8:00-9:00amJune 10th, 2022 8:00-9:00 am