The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team (SIT) Membership 2020 - 2021
- Trevor Roberts, Principal
- Katherine Rackley, Assistant Principal - Co Chair
- Tamara Cyrus, Instructional Facilitator - Co Chair
- Deborah Spencer, Instructional Assistant
- Shannon McCullam, School Counselor
- Tiffany Williamson, CCR / Special Education
- Maxine Clarke, Library Media Specialist
- Farryn McKoy, Second Grade Teacher
- Lamonica Smith, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Precious Bubala, Third Grade Teacher
- Roxanna Samuels-Kincy, ESL Teacher
- Jasmine McNeill, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Daisy Otutuloro, Teacher - Kindergarten Teacher
- Charity Potts-Rawls, MTSS / Intervention (K-5)
- Natalie Perez, First Grade Teacher
Lorna Wesley Parker, Parent
Nykya High, Parent
School Improvement Team members approved August 4, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings 2020-2021
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually and/or in the Media Center.
SIP Meeting Dates:August 21, 2020 8:00-9:00 amAugust 26, 2020 11:30-1:00 pmSeptember 9, 2020 11:30-1:00 pmSeptember 24, 2020 11:30-1:00 pmSeptember 29, 2020 11:30-1:00 pmOctober 22, 2020 8:00-9:00 amNovember 23, 2020 8:00-9:00 amDecember 21, 2020 8:00-9:00 amJanuary 28, 2021 8:00-9:00 amFebruary 25, 2021 8:00-9:00 amMarch 25, 2021 8:00-9:00 amApril 21, 2021 8:00-9:00 amMay 27, 2021 8:00-9:00 am
Guests are welcome at any School Improvement Open Session Meeting.
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact one of our Process Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also reach us by phone at 919-857-9500.
Quarterly Reviews Dates:November 10, 2020 8:00-11:30February 9, 2021 8:00-11:30May 11, 2021 8:00-11:30June 24, 2021 8:00-11:30