The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Elizabeth Badger, AIG Teacher
- Beth Campbell, CTE Department Chair
- Jennifer Cassidy, Media Specialist
- Heather Duvall, Arts Department Chair
- Lindsey Evans, SS Department Chair and Grade Level Chair
- Austin Evans, Instructional Leadership Committee Chair and ELA/SS Teacher
- Jesse Gore, Process Manager and Instructional Facilitator
- Monica Hill, Intervention Coordinator
- Lamar Hill, Assistant Principal
- Michael McColgan, SPED Department Chair
- Kristin McConnell, PBIS Committee Co-Chair and MA/SCI Teacher
- Ryan Millhoff, Grade Level Chair and SS Teacher
- Jennifer Olmstead, Assistant Principal
- Julie Piner, ELA Department Chair and Team Leader
- Brian Quigley, Health/PE Department Chair
- Elizabeth Rabb, Team Leader and SS Teacher
- Shejuanna Rodgers, Principal
- CJ Salvador, PBIS Committee Co-Chair and CTE Teacher
- Ashlyn Scruggs, Grade Level Chair and SS Teacher
- Forrest Shutt, Science Department Chair
- Troy Smith, Family Engagement Committee Chair and CTE Teacher
- Rachael Stauffer, Social-Emotional Learning Committee Chair, Team Leader, and ELA/SS Teacher
- Michael Stiefel, Special Assistant to the Southwestern Area Superintendent
- Kimberly Tierney, Administrative Intern
- David Turley, Assistant Principal
- PTA Parent Representative - Rotational Basis
School Improvement team members approved on 8/28/18
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Apex Friendship Middle School Media Center.
- September 4, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 1, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- November 6, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- December 4, 2018 at 3:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- January 8, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- February 5, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- March 5, 2019 at 3:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- April 2, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- May 7, 2019 at 3:30 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- June - TBD