The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Beth Campbell, CTE Department Chair
- Jennifer Cassidy, Media Specialist
- Octavia Driessen, Administrative Intern
- Heather Duvall, Arts Department Chair
- Robert Epler, Special Assistant, Southwestern Area Superintendent
- Austin Evans, Instructional Leadership Committee Chair/SS Teacher
- Lindsey Evans, SS Department Chair and Grade Level Chair
- Donna Henessen, Science Department Chair
- Lamar Hill, Assistant Principal
- Monica Hill, Intervention Coordinator
- Julia Hnatt, 7th Grade Team Leader
- Kimberly Hunter, 7th Grade Team Leader
- Michael McColgan, SPED Department Chair
- Kristin McConnell, PBIS Committee Co-Chair and SCI Teacher
- Jennifer Olmstead, Assistant Principal
- Ron Perrin, Social-Emotional Learning Committee Chair, Student Services Team Leader
- Casey Purdy, Parent Representative
- Elizabeth Rabb, Team Leader/SS Teacher
- Floyd Rice, Health/PE Department Chair
- Rebecca Rosales, ELA Department Chair/Team Leader
- Shejuanna Rodgers, Principal
- CJ Salvador, PBIS Committee Co-Chair/CTE Teacher
- Ashlyn Scruggs, Grade Level Chair, SS Teacher, Family Engagement Committee Chair
- Katie Sidoti, Grade Level Chair/Math Teacher
- Rachel Stauffer, Team Leader/ELA teacher
- David Turley, Assistant Principal
- Pamela Weadon, AIG/Math teacher
- Shanetta Williams, SIP Process Manager/Instructional Facilitator
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held on Google Meet or in Apex Friendship Middle School Media Center. (1st Tuesdays of each month after school)
- October 6, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
- November 3, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
- December 1, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. (Quarterly Review)
- January 5, 2021 at 3:00* p.m.
- February 2, 2021 at 3:00* p.m.(Quarterly Review)
- March 2, 2021 at 3:00* p.m.
- April 6, 2021 at 3:00* p.m.
- May 4, 2021 at 3:00* p.m. (Quarterly Review)
*Times might need to be revised depending on school schedule changes