Business Alliance of Apex Friendship Middle and Apex Friendship High!
The Business Alliance is a collaboration of business, community and school leaders committed to educating each student to be a responsible and productive citizen who can effectively manage future challenges. AFMS Business Volunteers joined the already established Apex Friendship High School Business Alliance three years ago and we need YOU to help this alliance grow!
The purpose of the joint AFMS & AFHS Business Alliance is to prepare every student to make knowledgeable career choices through the support of academic rigor and work-based learning experiences in a systematic, comprehensive, community-wide effort. Members commit to our Alliance, attend meetings regularly and provide ongoing support of the strategies identified by the WCPSS Strategic Plan.
We are continuously looking for new business partnerships. Business partners can provide the following opportunities:
- Guest speakers
- Career fair participants, may continue to be virtual this year.
- Mentor students
- Host a field trip
- Sponsor a student intern or a job shadow student
- Assist with mock interviews & resume reviews
- Assist with leadership development skills
- Assist students in developing presentation skills, soft skills & business etiquette
- Volunteer to be judge for student presentations, virtual or in person
- Assist students with service learning projects
Check out some of the virtual Career & College events on my website and listen to short videos from Career Guest Speakers… we would love for you to do one as well!
If you are interested in joining, or even visiting, please fill out this google form:
For more information, contact:
Career Development Coordinator at both schools