The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Julie Scott, AP Co-Chair
- Odry Melendez, Instructional Facilitator, Co-Chair
- Juli Ventura, Principal
- Jessica Tilghman, Special Educator
- Brandi Jacobs, Counselor
- April Christie, Kindergarten Rep
- Gina Torres, 1st Grade Rep
- Melinda Parker, 2nd Grade Rep
- Sarah Lingafelt, 3rd Grade Rep.
- Mariela Quiros, 4th Grade Rep.
- Taylor Vicinus, 5th Grade Rep.
- Jeremy Smith, Specialists Rep.
- Ann Mailly, Parent Rep.
- Leigh Ann Alford- Keith, District Staff
*School Improvement Committee Members were elected on 9/14/20.
School Improvement Meeting Dates
- August 26 at 4:00
- September 21 at 7:45
- October 14 at 4:00
- November 18 at 4:00
- December 15 at 4:00
- January 13 at 4:00
- February 17 at 4:00
- March 17 at 4:00
- April 14 at 4:00
- May 19 at 4:00
- June 11 at 1:00
- Q1 October 30 at 7:45
- Q2 January 29 at 7:45
- Q3 April 9 at 7:45
- Q4 TBD