The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Julie Scott, AP Co-Chair
- Deborah Kelley, Instructional Facilitator, Co-Chair
- Juli Ventura, Principal
- Jessica Tilghman, Special Educator
- Gwen Webster, Intervention
- Brandi Jacobs and Erica Haasl, Counselor
- April Christie, Kindergarten Rep
- Adriana Quiros, 1st Grade Rep
- Melinda Parker, 2nd Grade Rep
- Odry Melendez, 3rd Grade Rep.
- Angela Barra, 4th Grade Rep.
- Taylor Vicinus, 5th Grade Rep.
- Jeremy Smith, Specialists Rep.
- Shawn Kreig, Student Support Services
- Eman Zaida, AIG
- Vanisha Etheridge, IA representative
- Ann Mailly, Parent Rep.
- Leigh Ann Alford- Keith, District Staff
*School Improvement Committee Members were elected on 8/31/2021.
School Improvement Meeting Dates
- September 14 at 7:45
- October 12 at 7:45
- November 9 at 7:45
- December 7 at 7:45
- January 11 at 7:45
- February 8 at 7:45
- March 8 at 7:45
- April 19 at 7:45
- May 10 at 7:45
- Q1 November 5 at 7:45
- Q2 February 4 at 7:45
- Q3 April 8 at 7:45
- Q4 TBD