The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Maureen Percy, AP Co-Chair
- Deborah Kelley, Instructional Facilitator, Co-Chair
- Juli Ventura, Principal
- Melissa Mueller, Special Educator
- Gwen Webster, Intervention
- Brandi Jacobs and Erica Haasl, Counselor
- Estefania Careaga, Kindergarten Rep
- Lauren Bell, 1st Grade Rep
- Angela Barra, 2nd Grade Rep
- Odry Melendez, 3rd Grade Rep.
- Stacey Zaccagnini, 4th Grade Rep.
- Andrea Mancheno, 5th Grade Rep.
- Deneise White, Specialists Rep.
- Shawn Kreig, Student Support Services
- Eman Zaida, AIG
- Vanisha Etheridge, IA representative
- Ann Mailly, Parent Rep.
- Leigh Ann Alford- Keith, District Staff
*School Improvement Committee Members were elected on 8/31/2021.
School Improvement Meeting Dates
- September 30 at 7:45
- October 28 at 7:45
- November 18 at 7:45
- December 2 at 7:45
- January 6 at 7:45
- February 3 at 7:45
- March 3 at 7:45
- April 14 at 7:45
- May 5 at 7:45
- Q1 November 5 at 7:45
- Q2 February 4 at 7:45
- Q3 April 8 at 7:45
- Q4 TBD