The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Tanya Grosnick, Co-Chair, Fourth Grade
- Julie Scott, Co-Chair, Assistant Principal
- Juli Ventura, Principal
- Denyse Osborne, IRT
- Debbie Kelley, Parent
- Brandi Jacobs, Counselor
- Kay Peedin, Teacher Assistant
- Jeremy Smith, Specialists
- Erin Highley, Kindergarten
- Gina Torres, First Grade
- Joana Gonzalez, Second Grade
- Cindy Nanni, Third Grade
- Taylor Vicinus, Fifth Grade
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.