The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team
- Melissa Schools, Kindergarten teacher
- Kinney Bloomer, 1st grade teacher
- Shireen Mehl, 2nd grade teacher
- Lauren Vionito, 3rd grade teacher
- Candice Truex, 4th grade teacher
- John Faulhaber, 5th grade teacher
- Sarah Chi, Assistant Principal
- Katie Caggia, Principal
- Carissa Ausenbaugh, Parent
- Caroline Cockman, Guidance Counselor
- Robert Epler, Special Assistant to Southwestern Area Superintendent
- Annmarie Devlin, Instructional Facilitator
- Jennifer Widstrand, Literacy Coach
- Hannah Wilson, Media Coordinator
School Improvement team members approved on June 1, 2020
School Improvement Meetings
September 15, 8-9:00 am, Google Meet
October 20, 8:00-9:00am, Google Meet
November 17, 7:45-8:45am, Google Meet
December 15 TBD
January 26, TBD location/time
February 23, TBD location/time
March 16, TBD location/time
April 20, TBD location/time
May 18, TBD location/time
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our school library media coordinator at email@example.com or 919-387-2150.
Our school improvement team will use the Indistar system, known in North Carolina as NCStar, to access and maintain our plan. You may view the Indistar website by clicking the link and using the login information below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17431
- Indistar Password: GuestS17431