The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team
- Melissa Schools, Kindergarten teacher
- Kinney Bloomer, 1st grade teacher
- Brianna Newkirk, 2nd grade teacher
- Lauren Vionito, 3rd grade teacher
- Candice Truex, 4th grade teacher
- Margarita Gayle, 5th grade teacher
- Sarah Chi, Assistant Principal
- Katie Caggia, Principal
- Kathy Bouverie, Parent
- Caroline Cockman, Guidance Counselor
- Courtney Broadbent, School Psychologist
- Robert Epler, Special Assistant to Southwestern Area Superintendent
- Annmarie Devlin, Instructional Facilitator
- Jennifer Widstrand, Literacy Coach
- Hannah Wilson, Media Coordinator
School Improvement team members approved on October 2021
School Improvement Meetings
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our school library media coordinator at email@example.com or 919-387-2150.
August 10 9:00-10:00 @ Media Center
Sept 21 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
Oct 19 7:45-8:15 @ Media Center
Nov 16 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
January 25 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
Feb 15 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
March 15 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
April 19 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
May 17 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
Our school improvement team will use the Indistar system, known in North Carolina as NCStar, to access and maintain our plan. You may view the Indistar website by clicking the link and using the login information below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17431
- Indistar Password: GuestS17431