The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Judy Bennett, 3rd grade teacher
- Katie Carr, Kindergarten teacher
- Sarah Chi, Assistant Principal
- Carolyn Cockman, Guidance Counselor
- Trelice Liles, 4th grade teacher
- Avalyn Jones, 5th grade teacher
- Shireen Mehl, 2nd grade teacher
- Sherry Presnall, Parent
- Michael Stiefel, Speical Assistant to Southwestern Area Superintendent
- Kellie Totten, 1st grade teacher
- Jennifer Widstrand, Literacy Coach
- Hannah Wilson, Media Specialist
School Improvement team members approved on June 1, 2019
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in room #501 Apex Elementary.
- September 17, 2019 at 7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
- October 15, 2019 at 7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
- November 19, 2019 at 7:45 - 8:45 a.m. * Quarterly Review
- December 17, 2019 at 7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
- January 21, 2020 at 7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
- February 25, 2020 at 7:45 - 8:45 a.m. * Quarterly Review
- March 24, 2020 at 7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
- April 21, 2020 at 7:45 - 8:45 a.m.
- May 19, 2020 at 7:45 - 8:45 a.m. * Quarterly Review