The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team
- Heather Reagan, Kindergarten teacher
- Kellie Totten, 1st grade teacher
- Brianna Newkirk, 2nd grade teacher
- Erin Liles, 3rd grade teacher
- Jay Faulhaber, 4th grade teacher
- Margarita Gayle, 5th grade teacher
- Carrie Bornes, 5th grade teacher
- Sarah Chi, Assistant Principal
- Katie Caggia, Principal
- Kathy Bouverie, Parent
- Alison Bowman, Guidance Counselor
- Courtney Broadbent, School Psychologist
- Robert Epler, Special Assistant to Southwestern Area Superintendent
- Annmarie Devlin, Instructional Facilitator, Literacy Coach
- Hannah Wilson, Media Coordinator
School Improvement team members approved
School Improvement Meetings
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our school library media coordinator at email@example.com or 919-387-2150.
The School Improvement Team typically meets once a month. Specific dates will be updated at the beginning of the school year.
August 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
September 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
October 7:45-8:15 @ Media Center
November 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
January 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
February 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
March 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
April 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
May 7:45-8:45 @ Media Center
Our school improvement team will use the Indistar system, known in North Carolina as NCStar, to access and maintain our plan. You may view the Indistar website by clicking the link and using the login information below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17431
- Indistar Password: GuestS17431