The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jennifer Fruend, Music Teacher
- Rachel Carter, 5th Grade Teacher
- Greg Hackmann, Assistant Principal
- Christina McDaniel, CCR Teacher
- Suzie McGee, Kindergarten Teacher
- Kevin Ebner, 1st Grade Teacher
- Sarah Knott, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Dawn Stokes, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Candice Knott, 4th Grade Teacher
- Sasha Everett, Instructional Assistant
- Michele Eisenberg, IRT
- Kelly Smith, Literacy Coach
- Monica Glover, Counselor
- Kim Short, Principal
- TJ Willis, Parent rep.
School Improvement Team membership was voted upon and approved on July 24, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- August 21, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
- September 12, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- October 10, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 14, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- December 12, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- January 9, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 13, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- March 12, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 9, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 14, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- June 12, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.