The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Greg Hackmann- Assistant Principal
- Patricia Cook- Kindergarten Teacher
- Julie Grahlmann- 1st Grade Teacher
- Nicole McInnis- 2nd Grade Teacher
- Karen Niemi- 3rd Grade Teacher
- Candi Knott- 4th Grade Teacher
- Chanel Degree- 5th Grade Teacher
- Becky Martin - 5th Grade teacher
- Ron Morin- Extension Teacher
- Christina McDaniel- Special Education
- Shannon Chapman- Counselor
- Alba Salvaggio- Intervention Teacher
- Lindsay Dennison- Intervention Teacher
- Michele Eisenberg- Literacy Coach/IF
- Sonia Clark- AIG Teacher
- Julie Bays- Lead Secretary
- Nichole McCuller, Area Senior Administrator
- Randa Bordelon- Parent Representative
School Improvement Team membership was voted upon and approved on August 5, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center at 7:45am.
- August 10, 2022
- September 14, 2022
- October 12, 2022
- November 9, 2022
- December 14, 2022
- January 11, 2023
- February 8, 2023
- March 8, 2023
- April 12, 2023
- May 10, 2023
- June 14, 2023
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17437
- Indistar Password: GuestS17437