The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Rebecca Martin, 5th Grade Teacher
- Lutashia Dove, Principal
- Greg Hackmann, Assistant Principal
- Christina McDaniel, Sped. Ed. Teacher
- Suzie McGee, Kindergarten Teacher
- Johanna Drake, 1st Grade Teacher
- Keely Williams, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Karen Niemi, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Candice Knott, 4th Grade Teacher
- Autumn Degree, 5th Grade Teacher
- Ron Moring, PE Teacher
- Kathyrn Wright, ESL Teacher
- Anne Krantz, Instructional Assistant
- Tricia O'Hanlon, Librarian
- Sonia Clark, AIG Teacher
- Julie Bays, Lead Secretary
- Michele Eisenberg, IRT
- Lindsay Dennison, Intervention Specialist
- Shannon Chapman, Counselor
- Megan Baran, Parent Representative
- KimberlyPescosolido. Parent Representative
- Jessica Giles, Parent Representative
- Tiffany Balkum, Parent Representative
- Andrea McPherson, Parent Representative
- Holly Redmond, Parent Representative
- School Improvement Team membership was voted upon and approved on August 5, 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually or in the Media Center. If you wish to attend, please contact the school and a link can be sent to you.
- July 27, 2021 at 7:45 a.m.
- August 24, 2021 at 7:45 a.m.
- September 28, 2021 at 7:45 a.m.
- October 26, 2021 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 23, 2021 at 7:45 a.m.
- January 25, 2022 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 22, 2022 at 7:45 a.m.
- March 22, 2022 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 26, 2022 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 24, 2022 at 7:45 a.m.
- June 28, 2022 at 7:45 a.m.