The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jennifer Fruend, Music Teacher
- Rebecca Martin, 5th Grade Teacher
- Lutashia Dove, Principal
- Greg Hackmann, Assistant Principal
- Alba Salvaggio, Intervention/Sped. Ed. Teacher
- Suzie McGee, Kindergarten Teacher
- Johanna Drake, 1st Grade Teacher
- Keely Williams, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Dawn Stokes, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Candice Knott, 4th Grade Teacher
- Autumn Degree, 5th Grade Teacher
- Anne Krantz, Instructional Assistant
- Tricia O'Hanlon, Librarian
- Sonia Clark, AIG Teacher
- Michele Eisenberg, IRT
- Kelly Smith, Literacy Coach
- Shannon Chapman, Counselor
- La-Mine Perkins, Parent rep.
- Rose Montplaisir, Parent rep.
School Improvement Team membership was voted upon and approved on August 20, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually or in the Media Center. If you wish to attend, please contact the school and a link can be sent to you.
- September 3, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 22, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 24, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- December 22, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- January 26, 2021 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 23, 2021 at 7:45 a.m.
- March 23, 2021 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 27, 2021 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 25, 2021 at 7:45 a.m.
- June 22, 2021 at 7:45 a.m.