GLOW-Gram: All Families (10/12/2017)
- DATE CORRECTION: The PTA Pumpkin Festival is Wednesday, October 25th, from 6-8:00.
- 16-17 approved volunteers who have not yet updated their WCPSS Volunteer Registration need to go to any WCPSS school & update their volunteer request as soon as possible. If you do not update your request by October 31st, you will need to re-enroll, and this will delay your ability to continue as a volunteer until you are again approved by WCPSS. (Note: The new enrollment & re-enrollment processes take 7-10 working days to secure approval. Whereas, a simple renewal before October 31st is much quicker!)
- Click here to access the student log-in site to record your reading time & the titles of completed books
- The students’ log-in is the same username & password they use at school :)
- Students must log-in their reading time & book titles in order for their reading to count towards the school’s total.
- Are you planning to attend the NC State Fair?
- Yes? Click here to purchase your tickets at this site, & our school will get a percentage of ticket sales!!
- Ballentine Elementary’s school code is 327
GLOWingly yours, Kim Short, principal
- Quarter 1 Report Cards: Tracks 1, 2 & 3-October 6; Track 4-October 27
- Scholastic Book Fair starts on October 16th
- PTA Meeting: October 16, 6:00, Topic: “PossABILITIES: Special Education at its BESt”
- Early Release, 1:15: October 20th
- PTA Pumpkin Festival: October 25, 6:00-8:00