The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Michael Hokenberg, Principal
- Gary Lassiter, Assistant Principal
- Julie Stivers, Librarian, Co-SIP Chair
- Carrie West, School Counselor, Co-SIP Chair
- Wendell Smith, 8th Grade Teacher
- Shannon Kruse, 6th Grade Teacher, Intervention Team
- Rachel Goley, 7th Grade Teacher
- Melissa Jones, 8th Grade Teacher, PBIS Chair
- Michelle Smith, School Social Worker, FACE Team Chair
School Improvement team members approved on August 20, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 111 or Library.
- September 24, 2018 at 3:15 pm
- October 22, 2018 at 3:15 pm
- November 26, 2018 at 3:15 pm
- January 28, 2019 at 3:15 pm
- February 25, 2019 at 3:15 pm
- March 25, 2019 at 3:15 pm
- April 29, 2019 at 3:15 pm
- May 20, 2019 at 3:15 pm