The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Andria Johnson, Principal
- Gary Lassiter, Assistant Principal
- Julie Stivers, Librarian, SIP Chair
- Carrie West, School Counselor, Booster Program
- Teresa Brown, School Counselor, Traditional Program
- Michelle Smith, School Social Worker
- Joshua Riordan, 8th Grade Social Studies Teacher
- Stephanie Payne, Boosters/6th Grade ELA Teacher
- Ricci Trawick, 7th Grade Math Teacher
- Bonnye Hur, CTE/Intervention
- Christine McGrath, Data Manager
- Rachelle Howard, Parent Representative
- Penny McNeill, District Staff
School Improvement team members approved on August 17, 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Library or virtually.
- September 15, 2021 at 3:30 PM
- October 20, 2021 at 3:30 PM
- November 17, 2021 at 3:30 PM (Q1 Review)
- December 15, 2021 at 3:30 PM
- January 19, 2022 at 3:30 PM
- February 16, 2022 at 3:30 PM (Q2 Review)
- March 16, 2022 at 3:30 PM
- April 27, 2022 at 3:30 PM (Q3 Review)
- May 18, 2022 at 3:30 PM
- June 8, 2022 at 3:30 PM (Q4 Review)
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact Julie Stivers at email@example.com or 919-233-4313.