The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Andria Johnson, Principal
- Gary Lassiter, Assistant Principal
- Carolyn White, ISS/ALC, SIP Chair
- Carrie West, School Counselor, Booster Program
- Teresa Brown, School Counselor, Traditional Program
- Michelle Smith, School Social Worker
- Wendell Smith, 8th Grade Science Teacher, Team Leader
- Eileen DeMure, Boosters/6th Grade Math Teacher, Team Leader
- Kayla Williams, 7th Grade Science, Team Leader
- Kelly Wohlfeld, Instructional Facilitator
- Toya Dones, Special Education Teacher
- Heather Hobgood, Member
- TBD, Parent Representative
- Penny McNeill, District Staff
School Improvement team members approved on September 8, 2023.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the library.
- September 20, 2023 at 3:30 PM
- October 18, 2023 at 3:30 PM
- November 15, 2023 at 3:30 PM (Q1 Review)
- December 20, 2023 at 3:30 PM
- January 17, 2024 at 3:30 PM
- February 21, 2024 at 3:30 PM (Q2 Review)
- March 20, 2024 at 3:30 PM
- April 17, 2024 at 3:30 PM (Q3 Review)
- May 15, 2024 at 3:30 PM
- June 13, 2024 at 11:00 AM (Q4 Review)
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact Carolyn White at email@example.com or 919-233-4313.