The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Andria Johnson, Principal
- Gary Lassiter, Assistant Principal
- Julie Stivers, Librarian, SIP Chair
- Carrie West, School Counselor
- Michelle Smith, School Social Worker
- Joshua Riordan, 8th Grade Social Studies Teacher
- Stephanie Payne, Boosters/6th Grade ELA Teacher
- Ricci Trawick, 7th Grade Math Teacher
- Carolann Hardin, SPED, Admin Intern
- Bonnye Hur, CTE/Intervention
- Christine McGrath, Data Manager
- Sarah Arredondo, Parent Representative
- Penny McNeill, District Staff
School Improvement team members approved on September 16, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 111, Library, or virtually. Times for meetings from November forward will be updated as soon as they are set.
- September 16, 2020, 11:30 (Virtual)
- October 21, 2020 11:30 (Virtual)
- November 18, 2020 (Q1 Review)
- December 16, 2020
- January 20, 2021
- February 17, 2021 (Q2 Review)
- March 17, 2021
- April 21, 2021 (Q3 Review)
- May 19, 2021
- June 11, 2021 (Q4 Review)
Particularly considering the current context of virtual meetings: If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Librarian, Julie Stivers, at email@example.com or 919-233-4313.