Applying for free or reduced-price meals
To apply for free or reduced-price meals, you can do so online by visiting www.MySchoolApps.com. Paper applications will always be made available throughout ALL Wake County Public Schools, Crossroads, and at Central Office, or you can call 919-588-3535 or 919-856-2920 to have one mailed to you.
- Application information
- Application information (Español)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (Español)
- Sample application (You must fill out an original; printed copies are not accepted)
- Meal charges policy (English)
- Meal charges policy (Espanol - Política de Cuentas de Alimentos Escolares)
- Apply for Free or Reduced Price Meals Online
- Solicitud en linea para las comidas escolares Gratis/Precio Reducido : Español
Date when 2019-20 meal benefits expire
The 2019-20 School year Meal Benefits will expire 30 school days after the first day of school based on your student's school calendar.
Questions about applying for free and reduced meals: (919) 856-2920 ( English), (919) 588-3535 (English and Spanish)
Free and Reduced-Price Benefits Office fax number: (919) 856-3704