• If your student goes by a middle name, abbreviated name, or some additional nickname, you can use this form to have that name entered into the name listed in the PowerSchool database. Their preferred name can be used for class lists, yearbooks, etc.

      Preferred Name Form

      Forms can be returned to Ms. Hanna through email (ehanna@wcpss.net) or by leaving it in the main office (attn: Ms. Hanna).

      Parents are responsible for updating name change requests if there is an updated change request.

      Legal names are used for diplomas, report cards, and other legal documents.