WHERE: Sheraton Downtown, 421 S. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC 27601
WHEN: Saturday, April 29, 2022 7:00pm - 11:00pm
TICKETS PER PERSON: $ Online ONLY
- Purchase KHS Prom Tickets ONLINE at http://bit.ly/khspay
- Complete KHS Prom Online Verification Form at http://bit.ly/khsprom-verify
- Complete KHS Prom Contract at http://bit.ly/khsprom-contract
- Complete KHS Prom Online Song Request at https://bit.ly/khssongrequest-prom
- Vote for KHS Prom Court at http://bit.ly/khspromcourt22
PROM 2023 TICKET PURCHASE INFORMATION
- Prom (Save-thedDate) confirmations will be available for the primary ticket holder during lunches and after school from 2:30-3:00 Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays in the commons area.
- Junior/Senior students should purchase their prom ticket[s] online using the same Online Payment System many families already use for their students' lunch accounts.
(a) Go to this link to begin the process! http://bit.ly/khspay
(b) (There is a convenience fee for this service.)
(c) ALL fines/fees must be paid prior to purchasing prom tickets.
(d) Parents/guardians, if you don't already have an Online Payment System account, simply follow the link http://bit.ly/khspay
and sign up! You can add your student's information immediately.
(e) When you've logged in and added your student, select "School Fees" to add tickets to your shopping cart.
(f) Select Payment for Junior/Senior Prom 2023 Tickets.
(g) Enter the correct amount for the number of prom tickets: $ for one; $ for two.
There is a convenience fee to purchase tickets online.
3. The Prom Ticket Verification Form (http://bit.ly/khsprom-verify) must be completed immediately for each junior/senior who purchases a ticket[s].
4. The Prom Contract Form (http://bit.ly/khsprom-contract) must be completed for each junior/senior AND each KHS guest before tickets are released.
Please note the following about purchasing prom tickets:
- Only KHS JUNIORS and SENIORS may purchase 1 or 2 tickets maximum: one for him/herself and one for a guest. This second ticket could be for a guest that is currently a junior/senior, a guest in grades 9-10, or an approved guest who is not enrolled at KHS.
- Guests must not be aged 21 or older on the day of prom; guests must be in grades 9 and up to attend. A guest form with a photocopy of ID must be completed for ALL underclassman and off-campus guests. The purchasing student must complete and submit a prom guest form to administration by April 15, 2022.
- All ticket holders and their guests must show a picture ID (driver’s license, school ID, etc.) at the door.
- All guests must be escorted by the ticket holder.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Please allow up to 48 hours for the school to verify payment and the Google Form information.
Online ticket sales will begin on February 1st and end on April 21, 2023.