Early Dismissal Procedures
Should your child need to leave early for an appointment from the building, please follow these procedures.
- Bring your cell phone and photo ID with you as you approach the front entrance.
- Scan the QR code on the door with your phone camera to open the Sign Out Sheet.
- Ring the doorbell so that we know you are there. We will then call your child from class.
- Your child will meet you outside of the doors. Please do not go back to your car until your child has met you at the door.
- If you have trouble accessing the form from your phone, we will take care of signing your child out from the office.
- If your child needs to be checked out early, please do so by 2:30 which is the cut-off from early checkout. Check outs after this time interfere with dismissal.
- Speed up the Early Dismissal Process by using the Early Dismissal Form. You may send your child to the front office during homeroom with a note detailing the date and time for dismissal and we can issue them a pass to leave class. They will be ready in the office for you when you arrive. If you would like, please print the Early Dismissal Form and have them bring it to the front office during homeroom to receive their pass.
Reminder: Visitors will not be allowed inside the building.