Early Dismissal Procedures for Plan B Students
Plan B Parents, we are encouraging you to make appointments for your child on remote learning days as much as possible. Should your child need to leave early for an appointment from the building, please follow these procedures:
- Bring your photo ID with you as you approach the front entrance.
- Ring the doorbell and wait for assistance.
- You will be asked for your student’s name, your name and to show your ID to the camera/doorbell.
- We will take care of signing your child out on our form before calling them from class.
- We will then call your child to the front and escort them to the front doors to meet you outside.
Reminder: Visitors will not be allowed inside the building.