The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Mary Grace Kibler, Co-Process Manager, Science Teacher
- Heather Milligan, Co-Process Manager, Instructional Facilitator, Intervention Coordinator
- Karina Reiff, School Psychologist
- Melissa Krassy, CTE Teacher
- Britney Sade Chambers, Math Teacher
- Courtney Hoyle, Science Teacher
- Alison Vroome, Counselor
- Christina Baldyga, Language Arts Teacher
- Jason Bolchalk, Social Studies Teacher
- Renee Butler, Teacher Assisstant
- Trina Das, MPMS Parent Representatinve
- Stephanie Raiford, Principal
- Shantel Summerfield, 6th Grade AP
- Kimbery Tierney, 7th Grade AP
- John Warwick, 8th Grade AP
- Penny McNeill, Special Assistant to the NW Area
School Improvement team members approved on September 9, 2019
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Special Education Department Conference Room.
- August 19, 2019*
- September 18, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- September 30, 2019*
- October 23, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- November 20, 2019 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- December 11, 2019*
- January 15, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- February 19, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- March 18, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 29, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- May 20, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- June 15, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
*SIP Process Managers Meeting with Principal