The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Mary Grace Kibler, Co-Process Manager, Science Teacher
- Heather Milligan, Co-Process Manager, Instructional Facilitator
- Claudia Carias, Intervention Coordinator
- Karina Reiff, School Psychologist
- Melissa Krassy, CTE Teacher
- Lynette Cardillo, Math Teacher
- Lara Freeman, Science Teacher
- Alison Vroome, Counselor
- Jennifer Schram, Language Arts/Social Studies Teacher
- Renee Butler, Teacher Assisstant
- Robert Smith, Principal
- Shantel Summerfield, 6th Grade AP
- Christina Vaughan, 7th Grade AP
- John Warwick, 8th Grade AP
- Penny McNeill, Special Assistant to the NW Area
School Improvement team members approved on September 2, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Special Education Department Conference Room.
- September 12, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 10, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- November 7, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- December 12, 2018 at 3:30 p.m.
- January 23, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- February 27, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 3, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- May 8, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- June 5, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.