The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Jeremy Thomas, Co-Process Manager, Social Studies Teacher
- Heather Milligan, Co-Process Manager, Instructional Facilitator, Intervention Coordinator
- Karina Reiff, School Psychologist
- Melissa Krassy, CTE Teacher
- Britney Sade Chambers, Math Teacher
- Courtney Hoyle, Science Teacher
- Alison Vroome, Counselor
- Christina Baldyga, Language Arts Teacher
- Jason Bolchalk, Social Studies Teacher
- Renee Butler, Teacher Assisstant
- Trina Das, MPMS Parent Representatinve
- Stephanie Raiford, Principal
- Shantel Summerfield, 6th Grade AP
- Kimbery Tierney, 7th Grade AP
- John Warwick, 8th Grade AP
- Penny McNeill, Special Assistant to the NW Area
School Improvement team members approved on September 9, 2019
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Special Education Department Conference Room.
- August 7, 2020*
- September 16, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- October 14, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.
- November 18, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- December 16, 2020*
- January 13, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- February 17, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- March 17, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- April 14, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- May 19, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- June 9, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
*SIP Process Managers Meeting with Principal