Spirit Wear - Click here to view and order online: PHMS Spirit Wear
Pine Hollow Middle School Spirit Rock
- Show your Pine Hollow Pilots school spirit by painting a message on the Spirit Rock!
- Painting the rock is a wonderful way to show team spirit, to wish someone a happy birthday, to offer congratulations, or to promote a school event. We encourage you to think of creative ideas that will show school spirit!
- The PHMS Spirit Rock is a PTSA Fundraiser. We very much appreciate the generous donation of the rock by the Davis Family. Thank you to Ostling’s Laser Craft for donating the PH logo stencil, which you will periodically see highlighted on the rock. We have great PHMS families!
- Sign up to rent the Spirit Rock: Spirit Rock Rental Signup.
- **Only PTSA members for the current school year may rent the rock. Not a paid member, then head to the PHMS Member Hub and join. While you are there, you can also then sign up to rent the Rock!**
- You must have a PHMS MemberHub account to access the Spirit Rock rental.
- Once you make a reservation on the signup link, you will receive an email within 24 hours with the payment link to finalize your reservation.
- Any questions? contact Laura Mann email@example.com
- Thank you for supporting the Pine Hollow PTSA!
Passive FundraisingIn an effort to help make it a successful year for our students, we wanted to share the many every day opportunities available to help raise money for our PTSA. The PHMS PTSA not only supports academics but also art, drama, music, and athletics! Please see the details below on how you can help Pine Hollow PTSA maximize the benefits of our corporate partnerships.
- Harris Teeter
- Pine Hollow is enrolled in Harris Teeter’s Together in Education (TIE) program. It’s easy and it’s FREE! Simply give the cashier at Harris Teeter our school code #3982 and your VIC card the next time you check out and your card will be automatically linked to our school for the entire school year. You must re-link your card every school year! You can also link your card online at www.harristeeter.com. As you buy select quality Harris Teeter brand items, Harris Teeter contributes a percentage of those purchase dollars to our school. This program does not interfere with your VIC savings or cost you any money! Please remember that you must re-link your card every year in August!
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. The AmazonSmile program donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases to Pine Hollow, when specifically using the smile.amazon.com link (instead of the normal www.amazon.com). On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), type in Pine Hollow Middle School in the “Pick Your Own Charitable Organization” box and click “Search”. Then click the Orange “Select” button next to our school name. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation. So remember, when you are surfing through Amazon, change to the smile.amazon.com address.
- Box Tops 4 Education
- We also participate in General Mills BOX TOPS, which are on hundreds of General Mills and other popular products found at local stores. Please clip them on the dotted line, put them in a baggie with your teacher’s name, and send them in to school at any time. You can also download the free app to help with your collection. Each month the class with the most BT will earn a popsicle party! Look for these labels and help Pine Hollow earn money this year!
- Lowes Foods
- Pine Hollow is enrolled in Lowes Foods Cart to Class program. It’s FREE to sign up and every time you purchase Lowes Foods Private Brands like Lowes Foods and Full Circle, Lowes will donate to PHMS. To sign up, go to rewards.lowesfoods.com, click on ‘Rewards’, ‘Back 2 Schools’, and then ‘Enroll in Cart to Class’ and put in your Lowes Card details. It’s that easy!
- Corporate Matching
- Many employers in the area will match a contribution that is made to Pine Hollow. Check with your employer today! Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harris Teeter