Pine Hollow MS Enrollment Information
Enrollment Procedure while PHMS is closed due to COVID 19: You will begin by completing the WCPSS online enrollment form and then wait for further instruction from Mrs. Sanders, our Data Manager, or Mrs. Thomas, our Student Services Assistant. You may reach Mrs. Sanders via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is necessary for you to come to campus to complete registration, an appointment will be scheduled and Social Distancing guidelines will be followed. Click here for more information on WCPSS registration procedure. We appreciate families following the established WCPSS procedure and we look forward to welcoming you to PHMS! Thank you.
New to WCPSS...students assigned to Pine Hollow Middle School may enroll at our campus. Drop in registration/enrollment hours are Monday-Thursday, 8:15 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. or you may call our office, 919-694-8880 to schedule an appointment. Registration forms will be provided or you may download forms. The following information is required to register:
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate
- Grade verification – last report card for student or withdrawal form from previous school attended
- Proof of your Wake County address:
- Current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name that is no more than 60 days old; or
- Newly signed lease; or
- Offer to purchase agreement: may be used by existing Wake County residents as proof of address; may be used by non-Wake County residents only to pre-enroll for the next school year prior to June 30, if the purchase closing date is on or before June 30
- A photo ID of the parent or guardian
- Your child's immunization record
- Any custody documents
We look forward to helping you with the WCPSS enrollment process and welcoming your family to Pine Hollow Middle School.